1) How Much did you know about the subject before we started?
photography is the image that i can create and i wanted to be to tell the story in my mind. know what your colors, size, angels, shape, time, colors, places and focusing of images. how to find out the subject of the photos like problems that I have or knowing the right moment to take a photo. there is all different kind of photos
2) What process did you go through to produce this piece?
the process that I go through this piece is viewing the everything that is around me telling the subject of the story. I always set my camera with aperture to foucs on the images. sometime my photo can be emotional like weather if i'm sad or happy with black and white I can tell feeling that people have in there face expirations of the photo or sometime i randomly take a pictures just for photo. photos can be a memory that u have in the past that you keep and feel love.
16) what did you learn about yourself as you worked on this piece?
I learn that it takes times to get where your photos to be and imperfection is everything. leaning about myself is finding out what is photography. its always new things
one thing i would like to improve upon is...
make the best photo i could do and take a lot of photos and travel more to take pictures new places that never knew before
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Thursday, September 29, 2016
1) i think that people in the back are protesting
1) this remind me of respecting black women and maybe they are not seen what are the women is trying to show her point of view. and remind me of black lives matter.
2) this photo is interesting to me because the women is not doing anything to harm other people. Everything is just quiet. it's weird to me that she is clam.